Testing & Quality
An important department of mdm® NT is the Control and Quality and the R&D Department.
Our knowledge and many years of experience with innovative technologies are complemented by a state-of-the-art quality control system that constantly monitors every product batch leaving our production facilities 24/7 with the qualified staff and advanced lab and machine facilities.
It is a combination of years of experience and a modern and continuous inspection process that allows mdm® NT to offer its business partners the highest quality of products and services, and satisfactory cooperation.
Equipment of our lab includes:
- Instron strength machines to test the strength of membranes, nonwovens and adhesive joint strength
- LSW - water tightness and penetration resistance test
- GraviTest allows to determine the level of water vapor permeability
- The combustion chamber assesses the behavior of materials under fire exposure
- Aging compartments that simulate condensation, UV and rain cycles to estimate the durability of our products under assumed weather conditions.
- Climate chamber examining the properties of products during exposure to elevated temperatures and humidity
- Plastometer indicating the melt index of thermoplastics (MFI)
- Muffle furnace for calcining a constant mass of the tested products
- Ring type - Glue melting point ball
Certification and testing
Whether it's a one-time test or if you want to run a series of tests on different product variants, our team is ready to work with you.
Backed by a wealth of technical expertise and experience, our team conducts a series of tests across a range of products, contributing to the development of our customers' products.
What we offer
With the science, experience, knowledge and innovation, mdm®NT enables its customers in almost every industry to meet current and future needs.
- Production of films according to the customer's recipe
- Development of new ready-made products: idea, selection of active components, development, final tests
- Realizing customer ideas by employing them in our lab
- Production based on materials that have been developed and tested
Would you like to know more about our Testing & Quality policy?
Would you like to recive detailed information about mdm® NT offer? You have a question about quality of our products? Or maybe you'd like to schedule a meeteng? Please send us your Contact details.