Plastic processing with injection
About the Technology
This plastic molding technique consists in injecting into a mold a plasticized granulate that solidifies and forms a molded body. This is a cyclical process.
Molds/fittings manufactured on our injection line are UV-resistant, resistant to weather, temperature and aging.
Industries that often use this technology
- audio/video devices and household appliances
Technology used in serial and high volume production.
Manufacturing of even the most complex products within one process
- Low (or lack of) share of finishing
- High quality and repeatability of properties and dimensions
- Possibility of full automation, computer control and process control
- Less direct energy consumption and water
- Low labor intensity
- Low emissions of harmful compounds to the environment
Examples of use
- Plastic decorations
- Electronic components
- Elements in the automotive industry
- Roof accessories
Would you like to know more about our Plastic processing technology?
Would you like to recive detailed information about mdm® NT offer? You have a question about quality of our products? Or maybe you'd like to schedule a meeteng? Please send us your Contact details.