About the Technology
Thermobonding is based on the thermal bonding of layers of laminate material. Binding of the material is due to the use of high temperatures and the proper pressure.
Industries in which our products laminated with Thermobonding technology are used.
Thermobonding is widely used in the following industries: furniture, construction, automotive, textiles and hygienic articles.
Termobonding is characterized by:
- lamination of plastics - chemically identical
- A production process that is environmentally harmless
- No toxic glue and solvent emissions
- High production capacity
Examples of use
- Sanitary products such as: diapers, sanitary napkins, soaker pads
- Construction: thermal and acoustic insulation, vapor permeable and watertight membranes
- Automotive and aviation: lining in headrests and doors, carpets, thermal and acoustic insulation
- Filtration: air filters
Would you like to know more about our Thermobonding technology?
Would you like to recive detailed information about mdm® NT offer? You have a question about quality of our products? Or maybe you'd like to schedule a meeteng? Please send us your Contact details.